“Hey guys, fancy a whistle-stop tour through the world of handleless furniture design? I’ll be showing you how to spot great handleless design.”
FURNITURE DESIGN BIG ON STYLE
"With just a single hand, I can easily open as many as two XXL drawers from the sofa at the same time."
"Intelligent drawers? Yes, please! If I just happen to lean against the drawers, the electro-mechanical system realises I am and keeps the drawers closed. Now, that’s what I call high-end furniture design!"
DESIGN TO FALL IN LOVE WITH
“I love nothing more than to surprise people with the combination of beautiful design and perfect functionality. Even if they’re in a rush.”
THE LAST WORD IN CREATIVE FLEXIBILITY
"For the perfect stripped back look in the kitchen, even the fridge has to be handleless. The door opens with a single push. Suits my tastes down to a T!"
IMPRESSIVE PANORAMA EFFECTS
"Design, material and function – it all needs to have class! This wardrobe not only looks amazing on the outside. With a push, the folding doors open and I can see absolutely everything inside."
Design to fall in love with
What is "attractive"? It's something that always lies in the eyes of the beholder. All the same, aesthetically appealing design is not left to chance. For impressive results, exacting design concepts can only be created with innovative, perfected technology: purist, handleless furniture design ... large-surface cabinet fronts with precision, hairline reveals ... high-performance working components hidden from view once they are installed.
Aesthetic form is a treat for the eye – and for the soul. Because beauty and design perfection create a sense of harmony and well being.
Handleless furniture design conveys a clean, light and airy look.
A sensuous experience that only becomes perfect with convenient handling. Easy, reliable opening. Closing convenience.
Opening perfection for several drawers behind one front panel - with Push to open multi synchronisation, through the cabinet body side Not only no handles, but no reveals either
Purist design with a light and airy look
Easys is the intelligent electromechanical system for perfect opening and closing performance across all drawer sizes. Collision protection for diagonally opposite furniture, easy interconnection of opening units and connection of external sensors for unusual front panel formats.
A light push is all it takes and Push to open Silent opens hinged doors with effortless ease and gently closes them again. Involving no cables, it can easily be added to all common cabinet constructions.
Coherent handleless design
Providing plenty of power, Easys for refrigerators reliably opens the combination of appliance door and cabinet body door. With an installed height of only 22 mm, it's the slimmest system on the market.
Furniture ideas unfolding
Top class flush fitted design. A push is all it takes, and WingLine L with Push to move opens the doors gently and quietly. For over 6 m² of wardrobe space.
Technical details in brief
Push to open Silent for drawers
- Clip in opening system requiring no tools and combined with Silent System
- A system that stores pushing energy helps to slow down closing action
- Drawers can still be pulled open / guided closed
- Optional synchronisation for reliable activation
Quadro full extension runners with Push to open and synchronisation
- Reliable opening of handleless InnoTech Atira and wooden drawers
- Push to open integrated into runners ex factory
- Clip-in synchronisation bar ensures reliable activation
- Unique multi synchronisation of several drawers behind one front panel
Easys electromechanical opening system for drawers
- Intelligent opening system without the need for programming
- Synchronisation of units and optional external sensors for reliably activating large format front panels
- Collision guard for cabinet bodies positioned diagonally opposite each other
- Lean on function: the pull-out remains closed when pressure is applied to it for any prolonged period
Push to open Silent for hinged doors
- Opens doors with concealed Silent System hinges in response to a light press
- For full and half overlay as well as inset doors and angled applications
- Easily upgradeable
- Battery operated (includes 4 AA batteries)
Easys for refrigerators
- Understated and discreet design with an installed height of only 22 mm
- Time refrigerator door stays open for can be adjusted as required (4-8 sec) for maximum convenience
- The intelligent system prevents the door from opening and staying open unintentionally
- Door pulls closed without magnets for a high level of finger safety
WingLine L with Push to move.
- Push to move gently and quietly takes folding doors to the opened position in response to a light press
- For door wings up to 600 mm in width and 2,400 mm in height with a max. weight of 25 kg
- Guide profile on or underneath bottom panel
- Can be used without guide profile